FemTouch™ Vaginal Laser
- Safe, effective and comfortable in-office procedure to improve vaginal health
- Optimal outcomes can be achieved after 2-4 sessions taking a few minutes each
- No anesthesia or special post procedure care is required
What Is It?
- The Lumenis® FemTouch™ is an effective and comfortable non-surgical, out-patient, non-hormonal therapy for improved vaginal health
- The unique Lumenis® FemTouch™ technology enables your physician to offer you remarkable results just within a several brief sessions lasting a few minutes each
Is it safe?
FemTouch™ was developed by Lumenis®, the pioneer of laser medicine, in collaboration with leading gynecologists in the field. FemTouch™ is FDA cleared and clinically validated to deliver optimal results for improved vaginal health
What Should I Expect?
When Will I See Results?
- In clinical evaluations women reported improvement already after 1-2 treatment sessions.
- Typically 2-4 sessions lasting a few minutes each are needed to see optimal results and achieve the desired outcome on the vaginal layer.
What Can I Expect After Treatment?
- Immediately after treatment you might feel a very mild heat sensation, in which case your treatment provider can prescribe a hydrating gel.
- This sensation should not last longer than a few hours.
How does it work?
FemTouch™ is state of the art CO₂ laser technology that addresses vaginal health related conditions by promoting the remodeling of vaginal mucous layer.
The Fractional CO₂ laser is applied along the vaginal wall which results in very gentle controlled ablation and coagulation of the vaginal lining.
Before treatment your physician should assess your vaginal health to ensure you are a good candidate for treatment. During the treatment, your physician will move sterilized applicator along the vaginal wall in an outward motion, applying the laser in a 360˚ pattern, while covering the entire area. The whole procedure should take just a few minutes.
During the treatment you may experience a minor heat sensation during the treatment, but it’s very gentle and you shouldn’t feel uncomfortable.