Stay Up to Date! Patient education is extremely important to us at Women’s Clinic of Lincoln / Advanced Skin & Body Aesthetics . We are excited to help provide you with the most up to date health topics in our monthly patient newsletter. We will be periodically letting you know about happenings at our office, health issues and sharing family friendly recipes.
This month’s newsletter topics include:
- What are you thankful for?
- Healthy skin tips!
- Year end reminders!
- Sparkle and shine for the holidays!
- Best-Ever Thanksgiving Hors d‘oeuvres
Colorful leaves, pumpkins around every corner, family get togethers, November is the beginning of many American holidays. So, this season, we’d like to take a moment to be thankful for the incredible privilege we have to care for patients!
- Being able to work in a profession that helps people every single day and give back to the community.
- Thankful for our tireless staff who works hard to take care of our patients and support us as providers.
- Thankful for our health and the wellbeing of our family, friends and patients.
Women’s Clinic of Lincoln and Advanced Skin + Body Aesthetics would love to hear from you on our Facebook page…what are you most thankful for? Join our Thanksgiving conversation on Facebook!
Here are a few tips on how to keep your skin healthy this holiday season:
- Moisturize: The dry winter months can be tough on skin. Make sure you are giving your skin some love with a moisturizer. Be sure to choose a smart formula that has natural, nourishing ingredients. Go for an oil-based rather than a water-based solution, as it’s more likely to help your skin retain moisture in the winter.
- Wear Sunscreen: We know it’s not beach weather anymore and even though it doesn’t feel like the sun is damaging your skin, it could be. Make sure to apply sunscreen to the parts of your skin that will be exposed to the sun, especially your face. Not only will this protect you from harmful UV rays but it will also keep your skin moisturized!
- Stay Away From Tanning Beds: It may be tempting to hop into a warm tanning bed when it is cold out, but avoid it at all costs. Studies have found a 75 percent increase in the risk of melanoma in those who have used indoor tanning beds, and the risk increases with each use.
Women’s Clinic of Lincoln and Advanced Skin + Body Aesthetics offers a myriad of services to help keep your skin healthy. We proudly offer highly skilled and trained staff who take great pride in ensuring they deliver the highest quality of skin care services in the region.
Come in and see us! Current specials include a Geneo Super Facial for $39! Get the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion plus deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients and healing skin oxygenation from within.
As the end of the year is quickly approaching, we want to remind you to utilize any unused insurance benefits before they expire at the end of 2019. Many of you also participate in Flexible Spending Accounts or Health Savings Accounts with your employer. In most cases, any benefits left in these accounts do not roll over each calendar year. Now is the time to take advantage of the end of the year to schedule any procedures or services that you may have been putting off.
Your health is important to us and we want to make sure you get the care you deserve. Our doctors and staff are happy to discuss any other procedures or services that may be on your mind. Please call our office at 402-434-3370 to schedule an appointment before the year is over. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
Look your best this holiday season with amazing specials on our aesthetic services. Schedule one of the following treatments that require NO downtime by December 31st to receive up to 50% off!
- Colorescience Skin Care
- Laser Face Rejuvenation
- Geneo 3-in-1 Exfoliation & Rejuvenation Facial
November and December only:
Laser hair removal treatment for a small area… only $29!!!
Recipe of the Month:
Set the tone for the big Thanksgiving dinner with easy, delicious appetizers. These healthy bites will keep guests out of the kitchen and give them something light to munch on throughout the day.